Tuesday, November 25, 2008

heart broken

19 nov , today after watch movie, I went home on9 check mail.. I see his msg on msn.. he ask me giv him back his thing.. I msg him n discuss v him abt it.. at 1st I dun hav d feel 2 giv him back cos I dunno y stil dowan lost him.. d end in d conversation I have asked him : u really wanna clear up all d thing v me ?... he replied : yes.
On dat time my heart totally broken, it was bleeding it was pain.. on dat time stupid me dunn wat to do jus keep on control my tears not to out.. cos I edi promise myself not to cry for this bastard anymore..


I went to up stair, try to make myself slep, suddenly babe come in.. he can feel my sadness, he keep on ask me wat happen v me v d bastard.. Finally my tears raining out, i told him everything.. dat is really I 1st time cry when after d argument, it edi few weeks.. he tel me quite many story abt himself.. haih,cant believe he got dumb by a gal b4 dat time he aso very sad like me but he must face d fact, so dat he can live happily when recover..

We chat for few hours until d day morning d, my sadness aso follow d nite slowly over.. finally, I cry for u… haha, stupid gal..

6 comments:

Victoria Yin Yin said...

hey gal..just found ur blog ^^ but still same as last time..every post seems like very sad geh...dun like that la...let it pass...nick is always there for u ^^ think about nick ..hahaha

shryne shirly said...

thanks a lot gal.. im trying hard to recover now..

Anonymous said...

u cry for him again my dear... this time really must kick ur butt already... lol, beware when come to office...

Anonymous said...

helo my dars.. long time never see u jor.. almost 2 years ardy le.. miss me or not ah? wow.change blog again.. but da design stil look quite simple le.. mus improve more lo.. and girl, who is da guy u saying? stil da same tall guy when i see him during ur open house.. and who's ur babe ah? anyway,remember mus come find me shopping wif another 2 darling o.. miss u all so much.. muacks..

Anonymous said...

爱与不爱只是个决定~
你写的。。看了会痛。。是心痛吧。。
对不起,不能和你分担这样的痛
你是shryne,你可以的啦~
喜欢你笑的样子^^人要多笑才好看哦


无名的我,留

Anonymous said...

the guy also say until like this why don go for the new good choice? like yin yin say tats is a nick guy waiting for u, why don give it a try? it will make every thing better than now.