Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HUGGIES

Last night after taking nice bath, I take a big shirt wear then lying on bed chatting v friend. Suddenly I realize that the shirt I wear is yours. Even when I am chatting with friend then about you suddenly. Haha, crazy me. This (edwin)shirt I keep it in the deepest part of my cupboard, dunno y suddenly i take it and wear. I feel comfortable when wear it, it still have your perfume smell. Swt, it make me can’t sleep well whole night, it makes me keep thinking of you, feel want find out the feel every time you wear this shirt hug me when sleep. That time I always complain want huggies. The end, whole night can’t sleep, because don’t have the feel. Haha. My mind is full of memories that you give it to me. It was very blur, but I know all is those sad memories. Want happy memory ? Got, the time when u came my home. That’s all… Haih, that few month really feel like I am a totally single girl. Haha, 1 year edi. Shryne, jus let it pass.. hope u happy ever after n appreciate your good gf now..

No comments: