Tuesday, November 25, 2008

This called LOVE ?

Nowadays, still got 1 man love a girl so much.(My gud buddy) He almost everyday take around 2 hours drive his car to accompany the girl he love for the only few hours until midnight. And then early in the morning he need wake up and work again..

This morning, he told me this week he sleep not more than 3 hours.. And he owes those money lenders a lot of money.. Everyday he spends almost 100 buds just for the girl.. He very suffers in this kind of life bt he still wan continues.. This is because he love her.. He told me a lot of gud thing abt the girl.. He said the girl elder than him 1 year,23 years old, working at boutique, never date v guy b4, very pure and gentle.. Bt in my eye, I always hear the girl scold and say rude in d phone and treat him quite fierce when I 1st time see the girl at the boutique she work, I was so shock when see the girl. Her style was a so sexy, sleeveless top with a mini skirt, hair so funky and big smoky eye make up.. So, do u feel the girl exactly same as wat he say ??!!! God, I don think so..

Now, he got so many problem cants solved.. Bt he still sacrificed himself for the girl..
I’m very angry abt him and scold him hardly bt he still want to be with the girl.. I really very worry if the girl doesn’t wan accept him.. More than 2 month edi, the girl still haven accept him.. He still hardly treats the girl nicely and gives everything she wants..

Oh my frens, is any1 can tell me wat 2 do so that he can realize wat his wrong or right ??
Pls let me know wat 2 do..

No comments: