Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy bufday Shelly gal.. muakz

13 nov 2008 wed, that day is my lovely cutie collmate, shelly’s birthday. We all gals plan to celebrate it at pj 1u but dear Jessie she not sure the way to go then change the plan to sunway pyramid.. haha, swt… on the morning I tink shelly them keep on ask me fast go sunway pyramid meet them den I quickly prepare when after I answer the phone.. cos I edi late for d ‘date’ v bufday gal, shelly.. hehe.. when Im start going, suddenly they told me they finish have breakfast at sunway pyramid den try to go 1u.. so I go 1u, when on d way, suddenly a call from shelly again.. she ask me don go to 1u, its stupid Jessie play at me cos I late for few hours.. hehe.. but I din angry la.. cos im out from home oly.. hahaha, luckily..

When at sunway pyramid we 6 gals devided in 2 groups, cos shelly, joanne, n ‘ceiling’(sorry dunno how 2 type ur name,haha) wan to skating.. so me, Jessie, n Victoria this 3 lazy gals went shop around.. actually is shopaholic la.. haha..
3 of us went to a lot of shop d but din see anything dat is attract us.. got ! jus 1 pair of gold+black colour high heel shoes at guess in very attract us.. but for me dat shoe’s heel is too high for me this tall gal, its 4 inch high, summore it cost 400++ oOoOOo.. wa, wait til I found a gold turtle la.. haha..


After shelly them finish enjoy their skating, we went to kim gary have some break.. we all plan to drink the big big cup of bufday ice tea together.. on d way we walking there, I have a weird feel on d restaurant but not sure abt it.. when reach there, we lok at d menu search the whole menu oly realize dat the big cup of ice tea rpomotio is not at kim gary, its at wong kok restaurant.. we all straight ‘za dou’ n laugh hardly..
I can see there is a bit disappointed emo from shelly’s cute face.. but she say she is ver happy today, cos this is her 1st time celebrate her bufday v her fren if not she jus celebrate v her family oly.. on dat time I feel a bit sad den I straight change my plan I hold her hand faster wish her happy birthday(actually plan wan be d last wish her) n tell her dat from now she every year will have a lot of fren celebrate her bufday v her.. shelly gal, wat a cute n pure gal I ever seen..


We play n chit-chat around in d restaurant, we play til very crazy.. I can feel d area we sit is full of my stupid sound cos stupid Jessie keep on tickle me.. swt, I very scare of it.. den we all suddenly bcome camhoring again.. I took Victoria’s phone to see all d pic dat we took happily.. suddenly I see some of the pic dat we took at supper club few days ago.. I see his face in d phone, my heart straight pain like hell, my eye is flooding tears gonna out, I hardly control my feel n stoned look at d pic for quite long time.. suddenly they all ask y my face suddenly so dat emo but I jus say may I a bit tired den oly they continue chit-chat.. I look at them especially who r single can play n enjoy their life happily den I feel y I cant be like them.. so on dat time, I decided not to think d stupid bastard anymore !!!

Life for yourself Shryne girl !!! gambade neh !!!

No comments: