Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let me know, give some comment..

last nite i was chatting v 1 of my old buddies, stanley.. we chat all abt my stuff.. den he say something quite true to me.. but i dont know its real or not.. pls, let me know.. he say :

*men always remember the ppl who make them cry but most will stay with the girl who make them smiles

*while women always remember men who makes them smile but finally stay at the men who always make them cry...


For me, as a girl.. i don think i would like to stay with the man who always make me cry.. but i know i still love the person who make me cry always.. dats not his fault, is i cant explain to him wat i've done on that time.. its all my fault.. haha, me this stupid girl always think that if i don have that kind of pass then i think i sure can live happy ever after with him jus like a very normal girl.. but that kind of life wont let me have a part of it...

see edi mus leave some comment oOoOoOO.. i really wan to know its real or not..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wakakaka..Found ur blog in facebook.
I think wat ur fren said is somehow quite true.But some of the gals also prefer the one who can make them smiles laa.That's happier.Its all depend on how u choose to live ur life and ur partner.Gambateh lo!!No matter happy or sad but the one u love is enough i think.Hehe^^

爱上云De伊洛斯 said...

男人会留在让他开心得女人身边是真的
但女人会留在让他难过的男人身边的话... 就比较不可能了咯...
女生不会那么悲哀的啦~
那要看个人还有遇到的是谁吧?

Anonymous said...

are u in sunway college?

u were in sri kl rite?

saw u at station 1 tht day..wasnt sure if it was u