Thursday, September 2, 2010

L.I.E

'I LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE'...... when heard this lyric, im surely know i fall in love in love in this song.. WHY ? because im a liar..? yes i am.. who never lie ? i dont care.. bt i do lie always..


some frens says im very straight til all the words i spilt out is hurts.. bt i din realize.. there are some pl say im too fake when talking to frens, yes i am.. i jus don wan to hurt pl.. yes, u're so pretty today.. yes, u're so handsome wear this..

when with my hearts friend, im deadly truth..(ok, maybe there 1 only im not realy true to her now XD) they know me well than myself sometime.. sometimes i also feel im very annoying when im not happy or piss off in something. this is because my hearts friend not much. so thats why i keep call pl who i trust spilt it out.. yes, im not a good person who keep my own secret & feeling(except pl who tel me theirs).. this also make me feels im useless when i couldnt share when my hearts friend are not happy or when i heard they've hurt themself. i always says : why don come to find me ? why don tell me ? why ? maybe im not the 1.. yea.. this do happen always recently =(

define lie, why do pl lie ? i duno..

why i lie ? in my world i only have 2 types of lie, avoid to hurting pl & dont want you to worry abt me..

myself i know sometime pl lie to me, i choose to believe because i sincere to them. when there is hurts, i choose to hurt myself more. then all those my bad rumors out.

it jus happen jus now, i realize there a pl stil never change, she is stil d same person when i meet her, bt i cant let her know the truth to make hurts come out again. then i spilt it out in fb to release, end up i feel so stupid, she wont be change & she wont be in ur life if u don wan to.. so wat for i so piss off. then my hearts fren used to say : u should have realize when he/she talk, u must know how to diff true & lie. i choose to be speechless.. sometime this may works, last year christmas, the is a very old fren she ask 1 of my fren, dunno i'll forgive her ono.. few months ago, my fren he ask me stil angry with him ono, ask me to forgive him.

this prove im not wrong that time.. pl will realize.. im also wish that you will realize y im so stand on my own thinking..

be strong.. proud to be urself, don care wat pl thinking abt u anymore.

No comments: