Sunday, July 18, 2010

jus a crap XXX

well, js back to my humtown after almost 1 month of fighting v my assignment.. its been a very tough month.. i've lost all my contacts v most of my frens.. well hell yea.. this whole month i've  thinking of many things.. beginning of the month im so childish keep upset abt every relationship i step into.. friendship, family, partners, collmate and some shit..

im so lazy to keep every good in situation.. im too lazy trying to maintain all those shit.. now there is come another problem.. im very lazy to build up new relationship.. but every pl have to.. especially friendship.. pl have to build up network.. this is wat my family told me.. i hate this.. bt im trying hard.. wats the hard most? self thinking.. at 1st, (sry to b mean) see those who not so good in several condition.. im lazy talk to them.. skip.. 2nd, those who too pround of themself.. go ahead, talk to mirror.. skip.. 3rd, those who only talk to rich o so called  high class pl.. pls don talk to me, im NOT.. back off..  bt now, im trying to build up network v those pl.. trying to make my EQ higher.. this is good for me to train myslef.. i love to mix v those pl who is elder than me.. especially gurls.. mayb can learn something from them.. ngek ngek..

my buddies, who know me well.. sure sick of hearing me ask the same thing.. 'if this happen to you then how ar?' i duno how to deal sudden situation rationally.. haih, how stupid am i.. there is something happen recently too.. well,the most good unhurt thing i do is do ntg.. js let go.. i don wan to do any competition.. there is some pl who hurts me.. i js duno y they luv to make me sad when i give my heart out to them.. if this call karma pls don cum to me.. i never hurt my frens..(except my bf)

there is a girl call me princess.. after she see most of my frens's profile in my facebook.. well, i rather u call me 'lifeless bitch'.. suddenly fell in luv v this word.. haha.. talk abt travelling, i luv to..bt js went for asia country only.. how sad.. talk abt branded.. well, i jus have not more than 10 branded bags.. (summore some is 2nd hand from my mom) swt.. talk abt fashion, muahahaha.. almost wat i wear is black.. i din even see magazine.. (mayb i heard abt vogue) hahaha..

when my brain started to think all this rubbish, my shawny.. he is the only 1 who can pampered me.. its worth for me to buy him.. he is sleping right beside me now.. see his sleepy face is edi enuf to calm myself.. today my parent trying to ask me sit down watch tv v them..is it too long i nvr do this? feels weird, but very warm.. i luv this feels.. mom dad, i'll get most of my time to spend v u guys before i went to uk.. i love you tee ling ngo & pang ah chai..

phiew, ok.. its 4.30 am now.. imma goin to cont my series to make myslef slep.. nite nite shryne, be tough..

1 comment:

Peiling said...

shryne ahhhhhhhhh come la talk to me laaa.
hehehehhee :D i know u will miss my laughter for sure everytime u feel sad.
Come to mama...!! XD