Friday, January 1, 2010

new year eve.. shryne see people's feel.. oh crap~

1st, shryne wish everybody happy new year.. today, 1st of january in my mind i must settle up all my mess of my pass.. there is a lots of thing i must face it, i cant ignore it forever, its my fate.. i cannot do other thing to upgrade myself if i haven done my base.. so, this is my plan, im goin to use half of 2010 to settle up all my mess.. this is my 2010 goal !!! *i know its small but this really help me a lots to make me walk better.. ^^

ok now, how i celebrate my count down yesterday.? im thinking of have some chilling activities v some of my best frens.. obviously they not really available for me for this special day.. T.T, so sad.. anyway, im still enjoy yesterday.. this is because i still have my bobo & my very old machi frens celebrate v me.. haha

the club is damn crowded & freaking smelly v those snowy spray things.. the most funny is my 2 gangs of pl they have their own table, which is most easy to recognize.. my bobo's table is at girls toilet there & my frens's table is at guys toilet there.. so i can easily find both of them.. haha

im so busy walking here & there to entertain both of them.. lolz.. go here dance a while, go there drink a while.. lolz, like a liqour gal.. im so enjoy club or hang out v alex & jinda them.. they make me really enjoy the enviroment, so miss the time when we always together since we all in form 3.. 3 of us hugging together dance then alex suddenlly say out he is so happy & cant believe so many years edi we still can be together until now, jus poor nicole she stuck in jam at kl so cant come over.. =(

when the party goin to end, most of the pl r drunk.. especially my fren's table.. i go to their table for last round, mr k seriouslly cant stand edi, he freaking drunk like hell.. i keep holding him & also entertain him dance a while suddenly he tell everybody he wan bring me home v him.. fuck ! i was shock..?? no la, i know him, fren don sleep v fren.. haha.. i know he is too lonely & sad cos keep heard he say to chloe that he is giving up.. (a girl he love so much) yes, man..! forget her since she don appreciate u, there still a lots of flowers waiting u out there.. whole new year, whole new life..

jus now chat v michelle on phone.. miss her & whole gang of them so much.. she & K still at s'pore & K's company is totally handle by him now.. so proud of him can success his goal b4 he 25 years old.. lolz.. cant believe he did it.. of cos, there is 1 more thing make me happy that is my 2 dear dear din forget me~ haha, they got wish me on time on yesterday.. hehe.. jus hate K ask me don keep change bf anymore, be steady.. swt, since when i keep change bf after the bastard..?!!! hng, u duno me K, im good gal now..! muaahah

ok, thats all my crap here.. phiew... now im goin to reach my little goal since i've say it here edi.. if not u guys sure laugh a me talk nonsence.. hahaha

happy new year my friends..! xoxo, muakz

1 comment:

Victoria Yin Yin said...

Babe , So happy to heard that u are starting to make up your mind and settle all the stuffs that u want,
the plan might be small to some other ppl, but for us, for u, it was a good plan, and good goal to archive ^^ Will support u ^^ ...
Love ya....

Btw....
I AM BACK !!!!!
I AM BACK!!!!!
FInally .....i can Fb around and blogging.,,,,

XD

XOXO no gossip girl ... =P