Wednesday, January 13, 2010

what am i avoiding for ?



fuck ! im freaking dizzy recently..
too much stress coming now..
mom ask not to think so much cause im stil young..?
damn ! im almost 21 now mom !
its the time now..
i must face the fact..
i must plan for my future..

i miss all my time when im in kindergarden..
so young, so little..
but big boss, mom dad love me so much..
 in primary..
shryne still is the boss who always bully pl..
mom dad keep forgiving & teach me how to love pl..
in secondary..
result keep goin worst..
mom dad start worrying..
in college..
don need to say..
~GG~

so what..?!
i know my bad..
but damn!
im fucking work hard to make everything right now!
1 of my dear dear called ask what i plan for my future..
i say ntg, maybe simply marry a rich guy.. (marry him..?, i rather die)
so, what now..
i know must make a decision..
i know the dateline in closer now..
but i fucking dunno what to do maa!!!
keep drug myself everyday..
hey hey, i mean keep playing games..
from day til nite..
from nite til day..
spoilt my diet plan..
keep eat everything nice to chill me up..
now, totally not dare to face the mirror & know my weight..

fuck ! i duno what am i fucking crap over here now..
argh~! whatever la, cincai la

2 comments:

Peiling said...

lolz..kenapa stress sangat??!!bday coming up yo!!hehehehe...and pls laaaa gzmo sooo cham has owner like u.he is so handsome after bath.

shryne shirly said...

lolz.. dunno.. suddenly don have guide.. but its ok now.. im finding my goal now.. haha of cos gizmo look handsome cause its me who bath & comb him maa.. took me 1 hour le.. hahaha geng le..