Friday, December 25, 2009

shryne's christmas ~ love

hi, shryne back~ jus wake up from sleep, waiting my bobo wake up so take sumtime upload my happy christmas share v u guys 1st..

hehe.. this year my christmas is simple but i enjoy well which is v mr lovely bobo & my sweet family, js a only thing quite waste is cant celebrate v my babes.. all of them have their own entertaintment especially, our B mia back to vietnam.. but its ok, as long i got wish them on time & give them christmas present 1st.. hope u gals love the christmas present.. xoxo..

ok, now.. i lazy to type more, so let the pic say everything. show time~
*pic quality is low, cos i forgot bring camera so use hp.. haha XD


present for my babes..

christmas eve :

cooked by bobo, deco by ham bao~






bobo trying his chicken chop, hmm.. just nice ~



white wine of the night~



appetizer of the night, so cute~~ XD



tada~ jingle bell jingle bell~ our christmas tree.. haha

after lovely dinner of cos is ........ rest la.. hahaha.. so full so must rest lo.. hehe*blush



i know its ugly, but bobo like it so ok la..! haha






bobo k.o d after xoxo things.. *blush



so, dats all my christmas eve.. merry christmas..
xoxo, muakz




4 comments:

Peiling said...

ya it's a waste for not celerating with us.

shryne shirly said...

lolz.. yea, my babe.. hope there is replacement for us on next day.. && ask gissele join us too.. love to hang out v her.. haha

Victoria Yin Yin said...

LOL, the xmas gift is awesome, I just wear the boxer to Chaifong's place ,..again...XD hahahaha
and the ring, so freaking big..

shryne shirly said...

lolz.. hope u like it babe.. ^^