Wednesday, May 5, 2010

If wan read this pls don be mean.. this is what my feels... ^^

>)Release(<


Finally finally & finally i've done 1 thing i wan to do for very long time ago.. Now i've done it.. 2 years ago, i've realize all the things i though is totally wrong.. especially wat i've learn is 'never ever play game in relationship'.. Do u believe in karma..? Guess what? I finally believe.. It do happen to me right now..

What is the thing i wan to do for so long..? Is i wanna admit my wrong  abt what i've done to him 2 years ago.. How..? There is a night 1 of my babe, Victoria tel me some what Jess*#@%  tryin to let her know how bad am i in my past, the way i treat my ex.. Yes, its truth.. I've make him crazy.. I admit it.. But maybe 1 thing u don know bitch! Is i never ever LIE ! If any pl ask me abt how fantasy is my past, im surely say it honestly.. For those frens i've 'hurt' pls don say so much how much i've hurt u.. This is because i've no doubt the way i treat my frens.. Pl who know me well sure know i treat frens better than my bf.. lolz, i feel like totally bitch now.. yea, im.. so..? But what i do from now on, i do it by my heart sincerely.. FAKE not my style.. Well, until now i think i never treat anyone bad except 1 lifeless bitch who deserve it.. haha.. XD (babe,pls don mad at me)

okok..

(DD, i am sorry..) This is what i wan to say out loud.. I never wan u to forgive.. I jus wan say it out how much i regret when i lost u.. But is ok now.. ^^ we both have our own new life & different happy ending.. Glad to see u have a happy life.. Opps.. not see.. is hear.. haha ^^

No comments: