Wednesday, March 10, 2010

10 little th!ngs I LOVE U~

bobo.. see ur babe me so good, din update my thing 1st but urs 1st.. haha (actually those pic have to load, im lazy)
sry, bobo.. until nw i stil no idea hw to celebrate ur bday.. to be honest, i din realize we together almost 2 years d.. its really surprising me.. haha..

so here, make u happy.. let u know what i love abt u la~~~


1~ of cos all my frens know, u always be there help me done all my assignment no matter how hard it is..
      i know im bad never say thanks, bt u know u love me too la.. hahaha

2~ always be my driver when i need u.. bt bobo, i prefer u drive my car.. haha XD

3~ always explain to me when im not understand the movie.. bt bobo, pls improve ur explaination, don always ask u wat is rebellion then u answer me rebellion la.. swt =.=||| 

4~ always be my english teacher even u always laugh at me stupid, NVM i can scold u in chns back.. haha u dunno le??!!!

5~ i love bobo hold my hand went up stair sleep & on the lights for me.. hehe u know i afraid of ghost..

6~ i love bobo always give me ur skeleton arm, hug me & calm me sleep.. poor u keep change hand when another hand is numb.. haha

7~ always eat other part of chicken cos u know i love wings.. actually i know u like chicken wings too.. haha

8~ love u started less smoking for me.. im trying too.. lets work together bobo..

9~ love ur dance at home.. (only me & gizmo can see only)

10~ this is what i love u most ! nick aw tiong ghee.. u never give me up easily, at the begining u waiting for me. u never give up me when i keep push u away, u say we tolerate, actually i know is u tolerate me more.. u let me be selfish gf.. u let me be the girl pl envy me so much.. i love u bobo..

4 comments:

Victoria Yin Yin said...

WOAH!! SO freaking sweet huh..
especially the chicken wing's part XD
Well
I am so proud of you babe as u can cut down your smoking habits ....

Victoria Yin Yin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peiling said...

Wah soooooo sweet ahh??!! hahaha
Kesian ur bf laaaaa. But this is what a BF suppose to do.LOL

shryne shirly said...

vic: lolz,compare ur dd/papi, my bf haih.. stil need a lot of improvement.. abt smoking, muhahaha.. of cos la.. bt stil need sometime la.. haha

pei: hehe.. he stil got a lot have to improve le.. haahha.. so bad me XD