Thursday, June 18, 2009

Helpless...

Im so lonely, feel so empty.. Cant believe my 1 more important pl leave me...... why ! why u all must leave me alone here..? All of my dearest leave is for their future, that i can forgive.. But u ! u this stupid bastard ! how cum u so stupid do this kind of thing ! why u so stupid mix with those kind of pl make u go in this fucking shit road ! u say jus do it 1 time only but how ?!! now this 1 time make u cant come back anymore...

my dear, i really dunno wat happen to u.. i dunno why u wan do this but do u ever think of ur family be4 u did ths ?? do u know godfather & mom very worry and sad abt u when i go visit them after this incident?? last year i tot u edi mature, wont simply make mistake anymore.. since u take over ur dad's business every1 is looking good at u even mr.K** also.. me & godfather, ur dad was proud of u also.. after the incident which hapen on me last year, its almost 1 year i never meet u edi.. i know we can meet each other and our gang on our fren's funeral.. but now, we cant see u anymore or maybe 10 years later.. dear, u're the 1 who also protect me so much as ur real sister even our relationhip end, u stil care for me so much.. i really cant take this fate that i'll lost u jus like this.. i cant believe it.. i duno wat to say, i jus know im freaking mad at u !! Damn u ! u seriouslly is a stupid asshole ! however, jus take k whereever u are.. we will miss u so much,gor..

2 comments:

Victoria Yin Yin said...

wow...what happen??

shryne shirly said...

cant say it here.. tel u when meet u.. hehe..^^