Saturday, November 7, 2009

who let the dogs out ! woof woof !


D.O.G
shryne gonna be crazy after see all my frens surrounded v dogs..

being my bf 1st thing must have dogs.. argh ! love dogs so much...

but my weirdo daddy owned a pet shop when i was child, he sell every pets except dogs & cats..

swt... he afraid of it.. duh...

farnie daddy so big size scare of small furry thing.. muahahaha..

he dunno how adorable the dogs are.. wuu~~



ok, staright to the shit i wanna shout it loud !!! i wanna have a dog !!! i cant stand anymore !!!

DOG

DOGS

DOGGIES

DOGSSSS!!!!!


After discuss v my damn bro.. add this minus that, we left 2 option.. there is 1 big dog & a small dog.. 'HUSKY & MALTESE' guess wat?? because my bro wan white colour dog.. argh... fine, because for small dog i prefer schnauzer, but my damn bro say look so old...(his face not much differant la) haih...

SO pls give me some option which dog i should choose ?

1st: Maltese..??






or 2nd Husky..??

*wat am i thinking is, if i have maltese then can wear watever freaking cute costume to it ; other than that, if i have husky then i can bring it to fight wif Gizmo & babe vic's Baobei for revenge..!! muahaha

2 comments:

Victoria Yin Yin said...

wah,,,,,husky COOL!!!!
But since u want to bring him to fight with my cutie baobei then u choose maltese la...HAHAHAHA....
Maltese is cute !!! whiteky whiteky ......AHAHA

To be honest .... Husky is COOL !!!!!!

Peiling said...

Husky!!!!of coz choose a dog who can fight one laaaaa!!!!!i support husky!!go go go!!!